Sign up for our newsletter and get your FREE SHIPPING code ;)

Jewelry Care

  • Wipe softly
  • Take off  jewelry when sporting or bathing
  • Take off when sleeping or sweating
  • Avoid exposure to chemicals and perfumes
  • Jewelry polishing cloths work great and are non-abrasive

Safety Handling Tips For Magnets
  • Magnets can be swallowed by children and should not be considered toys. If ingested, they can cause severe or fatal injuries.
  • Magnets can produce a far-reaching strong magnetic field, which may damage many electronics devices.
  • Use caution to keep magnets at a safe distance from metals, steel and other magnets to avoid instant impact, splintering and breakage.